- Compliance Activities
In keeping with the spirit of the ORIX corporate vision of Pride, Trust and Respect, ORIX has formulated a corporate code of conduct which sets forth specific behavioral guidelines to ensure continued integrity in ORIX's operations.
- Create and provide value that benefits society while pursuing customer satisfaction.
- Observe both the letter and spirit of all laws and rules, and engage in free and fair competition.
- Actively engage in appropriate information disclosure to maintain sound, transparent management.
- Provide information to shareholders and the financial market so that appropriate decisions can be made whilst working to maintain proper governance functions and sustainable growth.
- Respect the individuality and lifestyles of employees and provide them with opportunities and an environment which allows them to heighten qualifications and maximize professional development.
- Respect the cultures and customs of the countries and territories where we conduct our business activities, exercise environmental consideration and contribute to the growth of their societies and economies.
- Actively avoid involvement or association with socially questionable individuals or organizations.
- Maintain honest and transparent relationships with public institutions such as government authorities, administrative offices as well as judicial bodies and social institutions such as mass media.
The basic policy of the ORIX Group is to categorically bar the involvement of socially questionable individuals and organizations, not engage in any action whatsoever that would contribute to their activities, and be resolute as a company in confronting such individuals and organizations as follows:
- Deal with socially questionable individuals and organizations as a company, and protect employees from such individuals and organizations.
- Establish close partnership with external specialized agencies to prevent being harmed by socially questionable individuals or organizations.
- Refuse all manner of relationships, including business relationships, with socially questionable individuals and organizations, and reject inappropriate requests from such individuals and organizations.
- Take legal action, both civil and criminal if need be, against socially questionable individuals and organizations making inappropriate requests.
- Never provide funding to or engage in backroom deals with socially questionable individuals or organizations.
(Lastest Updated: 2011.04.01)